We at Rothrock Library are happy to help you with your questions about research and citation! You can:
- Stop by the library
- Give us a call: 610-799-1150
- Email us through Ask a Librarian
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 AM to 9:45 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 1 PM
Saturday Hours are for Fall and Spring semesters only.
Accessing Databases from Off Campus
LCCC students, faculty, and staff can access the periodical databases and other subscription content from off-campus. You will be prompted to log in with your last name and your L number.
Having trouble? Try these steps first:
1. Double-check your L number. Make sure that you include the L.
2. Try a different web browser.
3. If your last name has more than one possible variation, such as a hyphen, make sure you type it the same way it appears on your student ID.
If these steps don't work, give us a call at (610) 799-1150.
Unfortunately, off-campus access to subscription content is available only for current students, faculty, and staff. Alumni and community patrons are welcome to access our electronic resources using the computers in the library.