for Students at Carbon, Donley, & Morgan Centers
Finding Articles…and Books
STUDENTS AT CARBON, DONLEY, & MORGAN CENTERS
- For articles from periodicals in paper or microfilm format in Rothrock Library in Schnecksville, complete an Interlibrary Loan form.
- For books from the Rothrock Library in Schnecksville:
1. Go to http://www.lccc.edu/library
2. Select START YOUR RESEARCH HERE
3. Use Encore, Call Number, or Advanced Keyword to find the book you want
4. Click on the book's title and then on "Request" or "Request it"
5. Enter your Banner ID number (your "L" number, your student ID number)
6. Complete and submit the information requested and be sure to note your pickup location
7. You may request multiple items, but each must be submitted separately
8. Pick up the book at your center's front desk, use it, and return it to the desk for return to main campus
9. The circulation period is approximately three weeks